Data Collection and Usage:
1. "Personal Information" refers to any data that identifies or can be used to uniquely identify, contact or locate a single person, to whom such information pertains including, but not limited to, name, address, date of birth, gender, phone number, fax number, email address, financial profiles, identification number and credit card information. Your personal information may be requested and collected by this website during the course of your use of our services in order to provide the features and functionality of the Website, streamline your online purchase or help us serve you better through an online survey, newsletters, email alerts, special offers, sweepstakes or contests, communication with our customer service, provide reviews of our products, use our Email-To-A-Friend features etc. You may also provide us with some of the above-mentioned personal information of a friend whom you may be referring or sending a gift purchase. Information deemed to be relevant to your interest in our services shall be collected for data analysis, audits, in order to track your preferences in order to give you a customized online experience and notify you of updation of our services.
2. “Non Personal Information” derived from your access to this website may be collected by us each time you access this website for storage in server logs. In order to increase the efficiency of our website and services provided to you, we may collect certain non personal information which may include details of your IP address which do not identify you personally, yet give us data regarding the type of user accessing this Website including and not limited to geographical territory, certain user browsing activities, type of browser used by you, the operating system of your device, duration and frequency of your browsing activities on this website. Certain information may be collected through cookies that are small amounts of data sent to your browser from a web server and eventually stored on your computer hard drive. These cookies help improve your user experience on this website such as storing your chosen products in your shopping basket, without losing them between visits, and to make the checkout process faster. You may choose to disable cookies from your browser settings.
3. Third Party Disclosure of your information shall be restricted by us for the purpose of fulfilling our obligations and services:-
c. Your credit-card details are transacted upon secure third party sites of approved payment gateways, which are digitally under encryption, thereby providing the highest possible degree of care.
d. Your Personal Information may be disclosed pursuant to judicial subpoenas, court order, legal process as per the laws of the land, investigate fraud or other unlawful activity, protect the rights and property of our users and operation, which may be without notice to you.
e. Some of the above non personal information collected by us such as your geographic location or other anonymous information may be shared with third parties (such third parties do not include our marketing partners or affiliates) so as to improvise our services and your user experience on this website.
g. Your information shall not be traded or sold in any manner, except as specified herein, or if express consent is sought from you.
h. In the event we are part of an acquisition, merger, potential business investment with another company, we reserve the right to transfer all information we have collected from our users in connection with such acquisition or merger.
i. We may allow third party service providers to place ads on our behalf across the Internet or on our Website and they may collect certain anonymous non-personal information such as your frequency of site visits or product preference so as to target advertisements for certain goods and services. You may contact us at email@example.com to know more about your choices about not having this anonymous information used by our third party service providers.
j. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information from children under the age of 18. Any child below the age of 18 should rely on a parent or guardian for assistance on this Website and obtain parental consent to upload any information on this Website. Information collected from children below the age of 18 shall be used only for the purpose and functionality of this Website under our discretion. Parents can review information collected from children by Gingercrush.com by contacting us at our Grievance Cell given below and choose to withdraw consent for usage of such information and deletion of the same.
1. The security and privacy of your information against unauthorized access or unauthorised alteration, disclosure or destruction is our priority. Internal review of data collection, storage and processing practices and adequate security measures to guard your data in our possession, are undertaken by us on a regular basis. The secure server software (SSL) we use encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Further, your Gingercrush.com account information is password-protected for your privacy and security. Protect the confidentiality of the password you select to avoid unauthorized access to your password and to your computer.
2. Gingercrush.com is not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions by third parties that receive your Personal Information.
3. Gingercrush.com shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of Your Personal Information, if such loss, damage or misuse is attributable to a Force Majeure event that is beyond our reasonable control and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, acts of God, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc
Duration of Storage and Withdrawal of Consent:
1. We shall keep the information provided by you to us, for the time period that is necessary and consistent with the purpose for which you have given it to us. You may choose not to provide us with certain information, but that may result in you being unable to use certain features of our website.
2. We take no responsibility for the authenticity of the information provided by you to any third party and us claims resulting from inaccuracy of your information. You are advised to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the Grievance Cell given below, so as to update your personal information such as change in address, phone number, email ID etc. to ensure accuracy of our records and uninterrupted services from us including timely delivery and fulfillment of your order.
3. You may opt to withdraw your information from our records by contacting us at email@example.com or through the Grievance Cell given below. Except where needed to respond to a query from you or fulfill an order, we will delete your personal information on request by you.
201, Vraj Venu Complex,
18 Mtr. Gotri Samta Road,
Gotri, Vadodara-390021, Gujarat
Phone No.: +91 9722025555
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org